* Yudhisthira was born on Pajothpatti Ashwin Bright 5th day, in Jyeshta Star, in Sagittarius Lagna, at midday Abhijit Muhurta.
* Bhima was was younger than Yudhishtira by 1 year and 19 days.
* Arjuna was younger than Bhima by 1 year.
* Nakula and Sahadev were younger than Arjuna by 1 year.
* Lord Krishna was born on Shrimukha Shravana Dark 8th day, just after midnight in Taurus Lagna.
* Duryodhana was born just one day after Bhima. Then onwards everyday the other 99 Kauravas and their sister were born.
* Pandavas were brought to Hastinapur, 16 days after their father's death.
* Pandavas stayed in Hastinapur for 13 years.
* Yudhishthira was Crowned as Prince when he was 31 years old.
* Pandavas stayed in Salihotashram for 6 months when Yudhishtira was 38 years old.
* Panadavas lived in Ekachakrapuram for 6 months.
* Princess Draupadi's Swayamvar took place on Sadhrana Pausha Bright 10th Day.
* Pandavas stayed in Panchala Kingdom for 1 year,when Yudhishthir was 40 years old.
* Pandavas stayed in Hastinapur for 5 years and 6 months, when Yudhishthira was 45 years old and Indrapratha was under development.
* Arjuna married Subhadra and. Abhimanya was born in the year Pramodhoota.
* Draupadi had one son each from her 5 Pandava husbands.
* Panadavas entered Mayasabha, when Yudhisthira was 60 years 60 years old.
* Ruled Indraprastha for 16 years, when Yudhishthira was 76 years old.
* Fight between Bhima and Jarasandha lasted for 14 days and Jarasandha was killed on 14th day.
* 12 years forest exile ended on Sarvari Shravan Dark 7th Day.
* The 13th year of anonimity ended on the Plava Shravan Dark 7th Day.
* Pandavas stayed in Upaplavyam for 1 year. During this period, consultations, marraige between Uttara and Abhimanyu took place.
* Shri Krishna started peace talks upto Dark 8th Day. On his last day, His Vishwaroopa was shown. Since talks failed, he started on his return journey the same day in Pushyami Star, told Karna that in 7 days, on New Moon Day in Jyeshta Star, all should assemble at Kurukshetra for the Great War, and returned to Upaplavya.
* So Pandavas stayed in Upaplavya for yr. 1-2-17 + 15 days = yr. 1-3-2 days.
* Both the Pandava and Kaurava armies reached Kurukshetra on the New Moon Day. The period 10 days, was taken up for war preliminary measures like installation of tents and army rehearsals etc.
* The Great Mahabharat War started when Yudhishthir was 91 years old. Just the previous day 11/12th Day, when armies were rehearsing Vyuhas, Arjuna fell into a gloom, occasioning Lord Krishna's famous BhagavadGeeta discourse with Arjuna.
* Bhishma's Fall was On Margashirsha Dark 7th Day.
* Drona was killed on Margashirsha Dark 12th Day at noon.
* Karna's Death : Karna was killed on Margashirsha Dark 14th Day.
* Duryodhana fell on Margashirsha New Moon Day in the evening and died the next morning.
* Balrama started on pilgrimage on Kartik Dark 5th Day and lasted for 42 days.
* Ashwatthama finished Pandava's sons on Margashirsha New Moon/Pausha Bright 1st Day night, and conveyed the information to Duryodhana.
* Pandava Armies 7 Akshouhinis ie 551,33,83,260.
* Kaurava Armies 11 Akshouhinis ie 866,38,87,960.
* Total 18 Akshouhinis ie 1417,72,71,240.
* From Pandava's side only 5 Pandavas, Krishna, Satyaki and Yuyutsu survived and Kaurava's side Kripa, Krutavarma and Ashwatthama survived.
* Almost 94 crores warriors were killed inthe war and mass cremation was done on the 14th day and Pandavas proceeded to Hastinapur the same evening.
* Yudhishthira was crowned as a king.
* Bhishma was on a bed of arrows and Pandavaslistened to his advisory discourse and returned to Hastinapur.They again went to Bhishma again on 8th day. On 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th day, Bhishma was in meditation and breathed his last on 12th day.
* Sage Veda Vyas dictated the Great Epic to Shri. Ganesha only after Swargarohanam of the Pandavas, that is, after 26 years of Kaliyug.
The incarnation of Lord Vishnu and the councellor of Pandavas who was the charioteer of Arjuna during the Kurukshetra war. 2) Balaram
He was the elder brother of Shri. Krishna who was expert in mace and was the teacher of Bheem and Duryodhan. 3) Sandipani
The guide of Krishna and Sudama. 4) Pratip
The king of Hastinapur who was the father of Devapi,Bahlika and Shantanu. 5) Pratip
The king of Hastinapur who was the father of Devapi,Bahlika and Shantanu. 6) Devapi
The eldest son of King Pratip who had a disease of leprocy. 7) Bahlika
The second eldest son of the king Pratip who was after conquring the old aryan territories.
The youngest son of the king Pratip who got married to the river,Ganga and Satyavati,the daughter of the fisherman Dasraj. 9) Bhishma(Devavrat)
The son of Shantanu and Ganga.He had sacrifice his whole life for the welfare of Hastinapur,without expecting the position of throne.He died only after confirming that the Pandavas won the war and Hastinapur was safe. 10) Ved Vyas
The son of Satyavati who is the compille of the Epic and character in it. 11) Vichitravirya
The younger son of Shantanu and Satyavati.He was too small to run the kingdom and during the 'Swayamvar'(bravery condional marriage) Bhishma managed to get the three princesses-Amba,Ambika and Ambalika,who were the daughters of the king Kashiraj..Amba and Ambalika became his wives.He died soon after marriage and had no heir. 12) Dhrutarashtra
The blind son of Ambika, who married to Gandhari and had hundread sons and one daughter,Dushala.The sons were called as 'Kauravas'.The eldest Kaurava was Duryodhan.
The daughter of king Subala of Gandhar and sister of Shakuni.She was blindfolded for her husband. 14) Shakuni
The villain of Mahabharat who cheated Pandavas in 'Drtkreeda'(A Gambling Game). 15) Yuyutsu
The son of Dhrutarashtra born from a maid who was in favour of Pandavas. 16) Vidur
He was the son of Ved Vyas from his maid.He was intelligent and adviser of all and his phylosophy was well followed by all which was refered to as 'Vidur Niti'. 17) Dronacharya
He was the guide of Pandavas in archery,mace techniques and battlefield arts.His wife was Kripi and son,Ashwatthama. 18) Pandu
The son of Ambalika,the wife of Vichitravirya,from Ved Vyas.He was the Pandavas father.Pandu was husband of Kunti and Madri.Later on Pandu died and Madri burnt herself on his pyre. 19) Kunti
The mother of Pandavas and Karna,who was born from Sun.
He had adopted Karna and named him as Radhey. 21) Karna
The eldest son of Kunti which was a secret for all except Dhrutarashtra.He was a great archer and a friend to Duryodhana. 22) Yudhishthir
The eldest Pandava who was known for his truth and rituousness.His bad point was his non stop gambling. 23) Bheem
The Panduputra, the son of Kunti from Vayu Dev.He was known for his mighty strength and skillful fight with Mace(Gada). 24) Arjuna
The Kunti son,who was the best archer who had married Subhadra,the sister of Shri.Krishna. 25) Sahdev
One of the Pandavas who killed Shakuni,the brother of Gandhari.
The Pandava who could talk to animals.He killed Shakuni's son Uluki,in the war.He was known for his good looks. 27) Draupadi
The wife of five Pandavas who was achieved by Arjuna in 'Swayamvar'.
He was the guide of Pandavas in archery,mace techniques and battlefield arts.His wife was Kripi and son,Ashwatthama. 29) Ashwatthama
He took revenge on Pandavas for kiliing his father, Dronacharya and finished all the sons of Draupadi.Ashwatthama is believed to be immortal. 30) Kripacharya
He was the teacher of Pandavas and Kauravas,who fought in the war on the side of Kauravas. 31) Ghatotkacha
The son of Bheema from Hidimba,who had demonic powers.He was killed by Karna in the war. 32) Abhimanyu
The son of Arjun and Subhadra who got married to Uttara,the daughter of King Virat.He was killed in the Chakravyuha(A confusing pathway) by Kauravas. 33) Shalya
He was a great warrior and was a charioteer to Karna in the war.He was killed by Yudhishthir. 34) Draupad
He was the father of Draupadi,Drishtadyumna and Shrikhandi.He killed Dronacharya. 35) Virat
He was the king who gave shelter to Pandavas during their exile.He was killed by Dronacharya.
King Virat's daughter who got married to Arjun's son Abhimanyu and gave birth to Parikshit. 37) Aniruddha
He was the son of Rukmavati,Pradyuman and grandson of Krishna,Rukmani. 38) Ekalavya
He was a great acrcher of the potential of Arjuna who practised archery in front of clay statue of Dronacharya as his Guru(Teacher). 39) Jayadhrata
He was the husband of Dushala,the only daughter of Dhrutarashtra and sister of Kauravas. 40) Vasus
The sons of the river Ganga.