Shri Saibaba Mantras
* A devotee gets ultimate peace and pleasure
* A person becomes humble.
* A person comes closer to baba.
* A person remains away from all ill thoughts.
* A person remains away from greed, anger, pride, lust and material life.
* Take a sacred bath. * Mantras should be chanted continuously for 108 times, and further till a multiple of 108. * Monday is for Lord Shiva; Tuesday & Wednesday for Lord Ganesha; Thursday for Gurus; Friday for Devis; Saturday for Lord Hanuman and Sunday for Suryadev. * Chanting should begin and complete on respective days.It is advisable to chant Mantras in either in a domestic prayer roomor in a temple. * Sit preferably on an insulated rug with folded legs and facing the east or north direction. * Use a rosary with 108 beads or a digital machine for counting.Rosaries made of rudrakshas is preferred. * The maximum you chant the Mantras, the more benefits you get. continue to read...